Sunday, July 16, 2006

my saturday!











i went roller blading today. this is my first fall, from a Slope, very very steep, and i landed on my bum. i went down so damn fast, and yes, my bum, so painful. keke. and these scratches was the slightest i can get. ahem.

and then and then. i had a second fall.. from a slight gentle slope and i thot i was doing fine, who noes my blade slant left side, and hit the rails, my shin instantly split open.. i heard shreks and repetitions of "Ohmygod" and the trauma on their face was hilarious. the blood just came flowing down, and my bf was in shock. they put tissue paper and secure it with my socks, tying it tight. and i had to walk back barefooted from somewhere near bedok jetty to bike rental centre beside the tennis court.. with sooooooo much pain tolerance. i cleanse the wound with just water, and when i settle down on a chair, they finalise tht i shuld stitch up the wound. keke. Bf's best frens ask'd why i look like it was a mild and almost nothing pain, becos i look relaxed and chilled. oh well. i cant explain.

i call'd a cab, i told the operator " i need a cab, cos i m BADLY injured." hahahahH! initially i wanted to go to the doc on sun morning. but i thin, by tht time, i probably would haf
worsen the whole condition by delaying treatment on time. i went to the EASTSHORE A&E, nearest( and expensive too) to east coast.











i wrapped my leg with the blue towel.

this is after the stitches. i had 5. when they inject the LA, it was kinda painful. but after tht, i can feel the stitch piercing thru my skin, and i felt excited in fact. haaha. damn. kinda sick right. haha! yes its painful. very. but the thing is, i am able to bear with it.





and bloody eastshore is not cheap okie. so expensive sia. i had a tatanus jab too, cos the doctor fear tht the railings might be rusty or something tht sort. i paid 279dollars for all okae. and yes, my bf foot my bill, but i wil haf to pay him back of course. : ) thanks boyfriend. and sorrie for making the scene, new friends i made today.. thanks jamilah for the helping me up..

ohh. but i still feel its a good day after all. i haven been living alive these days, becos i sem to lost myself. i found myself and i shuld be hapy. i will be. just tht i cant exercise for quite sometime. *sighs. wel well, life's still good! : )

thanks syg, i love you muacks.

and sorrie my darling princess elene for making u worried sick. i m fine. i will be. take care okie. hearts you. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home