Friday, August 04, 2006

sayang


sayang.. where are you now?


do you know, i am woried sick.. sitting here, and i reallie dont know where are you..


i cant get thru' you, i dont know where are you..


i reallie dont know..


its okie tht you shouted at me.. its okie tht u were angry with yourself, its okie tht u felt useless, and i know no matter how hard i tried to tell you you are not, and you just wont listen at tht moment in time..


i am upset, and worried, and i just dont know where are you.. if you are home.. i wish u could just sms me to tell me, i promise i wont get mad..


i wish i can run to you and hug u tight, tel u everything's gonna be alrite give u a kiss and hug you tite..


i wish at anywhere you may be, you are safe and sound, and as long as you are safe and sound.. i m fine with it..


no matter where you are, by the roadside, by the beach, by the void deck anywhere.. i wih you will not give up, i wish u strength to keep going.. sayang.. keep going like you always did after all this time. you are doing well.


sayang...


sayang...


where are you...




its not me u lost. some things can be replaced, like mp3, a pendant, a top. but you cant replace me.. me.. the values, u input into anything, if u lost me, u cant input these valus onto another person..


sayang... if you know i m crying now, would you come running to me, like i want to...?

sayang...








sayang







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home