Saturday, July 29, 2006

what happened?

ermm. i havent been updating my blog and yes yes. i m very sorrie. these days, been on the low, and i didnt quite like tht feeling at all.

its like, everything is the end of me. from the day i fell, and had stitches on my shin, i felt bad enuff. plus school stuffs, and relationship, family, i thot i ought to explode one of these days. but then, i realise how impt it was for me to hang on despite the hardest time. true, sometimes i feel tht i m lying to myself, or rather, u know, tell myself tht everyday will be a good day. but these days, i kept thinking tht i had been deceiving myself. the thing is, i didnt. until now, when i recollect, deep down inside of me, i knew i didnt. everyday is still a good day. there may be times tht are bad enuff tht i cry every nite. and now i think back, i would very much supposed tht it was because i m feeling real bad deep inside, like rotten and foul, and i just wanna scream at everyone, throwing tantrum, flaring up, hit the walls, jump from the overhead bridge, and lotsa lotsa more drama mama. and the stitches on my shin, "immobilised" me. i haven been jogging, which i enjoyed most. and i cant dance, which means i cant practise. each time i jump, or when my calf stretched to the side, i can feel the pain. everything i like, at the tip of my down-down syndrome. hahha. so practically after two weeks of all these hassles, i finally made a breakthru'. i went jogging just now. i am realli very happy and contented, i jump, prance and dance when i jog by the roadside. and i enjoy tht feeling. ")

yupp. many objected the idea because i haven remove my stitches, as of, yet. i was lil pissed cos all my GP closed so early. sucker. haha. and i just sleep a few times today. not the usual me. and i know i have to do something, because, i m just like on the verge to breaking down. so i decided tht, i shuld just go for a jog. AND YES ARH! its worked for me, perfectly. ")

well, i feel much better. hmm, reallie. like not emotional, fresh, and energised. ") hmm. i wanna go out now. but its kinda late. so i wil stay at home. i m glad i m like tht now. sometimes if life takes u down, don worry, u wil go up after u went down. ") just smile. yay. seriously.

arhs. i feel refreshed! hahha! and yes yes. lotsa project on hold. i nitta get them done real soon. i wil study tmr. yes yes. keke. i m independent, i shuld be like tht right? i slept kinda alot today. so i cant realli sleep now. haha. almost every sat i say tht? haah! alrite lahs. ") take care okie. i m going to ying's house tmr to study for test while she do her project. ") muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home