Wednesday, February 09, 2005

.Boring.

It's boring.

It's new year u Noe?

And i'm sitting infront of the computer watching U.

I'm tired U noe?

Worn Out.

Cuz' I've got nothing better to do u noe.

ARhh.

Tonite going to river angbao.

I guess she stil don understand dat i wanted more time to b spent wif her. but it's okaes. even if she wun understand her whole life, i wun mind either. cuz i noe wad i'm like.. i nv tell ppl EXACTLY how i feel. onli to sum i shared cuz i Lurve their nature rxn.

Nonethless, i'm nt a socialite like sum ger. *Hinting* (u dunno? nVM)

I find one of my frens (or mayb used to b my fren, a guy) veri disgusting. Esssh, i saw his pic now n i think his gf is like.. EEEW.. looks so *bEEp*1*2* . I feel so USED. (what a word, i mean, d-uh..?) kekeke. no la, not exactly, but i nv wan to b a *hem* like *hem*.

Now i juz feel like cursing and sweeLLing, but F*beeP*! It's CHinese new year. alRITES. Stop tempting me okaes~!I'm not going to Scold a Word U F*BEEp*. Okies Enuuff!

EesH.. Hai. I'm eating my dae. S*BEEP* no meh~ i cnt eat. no no no~.

GAwd.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home