Thursday, July 28, 2005

feelin' good( better den ytd?)

i haf problems. big attitude problems. muahha. i donno. nash sae i looked SCARY when i don smile.. i mean REALLIE?? i m so sweet. *puke* nahz. hehe. i noe. but i juz don feel lik smiling to anyone okae. yay. sorrie tht i scared certain ppl. but i juz lurve my schoolmates. geees. i noe whenever i fall, the may not help me up, they probably stand there and make sure i get up myself. yay? hehe! haiyaaaaaaaa! HmpHH~!~!!!
anywae, oh no, By the wae. If u've go biggggg problems in r/s, i haf this good link for ya. go to my link "mickey" u can read sum advices over ther. geees. he' my fren. but i realli think he has a mature wae of thinking. so ppl, don wait kae. he's great. hehe.
hai. i wan to wear nice nice.. but i m shy! i m flabby. geees. damn! i said it!! i admitted it! damN! i exposed it to te whole world! wad relieve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home