Friday, September 09, 2005

princie's world is back!~


i m back! hehe! feelin' great and tipsy! no no no! i didnt drink kae! it is just tht i m back to normal! i culdnt believe my lil ones work so well and marvellous! i noe some of u may think i m crazy in my nut head rite. but NO! i m not! hehe! i m princie! and my world's back! i dnno. thanks to the WILBER PAN i saw this morning. gosh, he's so cute! kekeke! well, i love eye candy~ =P
its great lo! hehhe. todAe's presentation was not bad! iwas a lil "expressive". keke. MS chia wanted a more lively presentation. so i asked her "so u mean like i haf to b more expressive?" and the class giggled. and so, i flung my hand and said "GOOD MORNING MS chia and CLASS!" and the whole class went hilarious! keke.
and i tekan nasha ah bang! gees. i tol him my si was interested in him~! hehhe~! and he freaked out! hahahaha! todae was a great dae! tomolo will b greater! muackS~!
wahahahahahaha~!
i went shopping juz now. bought a green skirtie and an adidas long track pants. my godsis elaine bought for me~! OMG!~!~!~! its nice~! great~! i m nervous~! hehhe~! muacks! i love the world!
i love my princesses. muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home