Friday, February 11, 2005

.EXpoSED.

ARHHH~!H~!~!

I wear until so girlie today Sia.. I feel like i donno myself sia. *chEY* White ruffles skirt, baby blue long sleeve top.. Oh gAwd~ It's tOO Sweet to Be Me.

FReAKIng HELL! I was ExposED!! The mrt station was so windy and my skirt flew up! SHIT! SO PAISEh! And i was Like F***.. ARHH~H!H!! (._.) *EMBARRASSED*

HAHA! I ate so MUchie SIA. I'm Fat. HAHA~! (siala i think ppl's gonna kill me sia) Eileen's bf the chicken wif egg quite nice sia. Lyza oso say nice. hahaha~ Big chef Big Chef. HAhA. Nash wan pple to "vomit" bye asking ppl to eat "more meat". Hae HAe. SUmbody muz b quite shy sia.. "Shafik" woR. HOHOHO. (i think tat ger going to beat me up sia) hahha.

I went to buy adidas shorts, so blardy nice sia. i Lurve it~ Bt i'm fat arh, wad to do sia?

Ying ying now is facing big issues sia. hees. Donno how or wad can i advise her. i'm not so experience man. keke.

Darling, i miss u so muchie. Though u'r at thailand now busying wif training, i wan 2 tel u every moment i'm alone in sg i think of u. I culdn't cry cuz i haf to b strong ya? I pray to god tat u're safe and sound. and Remember to cover the blanket. The bed feel so empty without u by my side.. LuRve yA. *muaCks* (-_-) *praying*

( it's mUshy la guys, don read la! attitude sia! nvr ask u to read wad. geee..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home