Sunday, February 13, 2005

.i MISS My darling, I lurve my frens.

BiBi, i mizz u so muchie.. I wanted u so muchie everyday, hoping u'll b fine. it dosn't matter whether u're here or not. Cuz i noe i mizz u alot. I LuRve U.

I felt so outkast everywhere i go. Outkast wif my budz.. i felt as if i no longer belong there. or did i change periodically which i din realise? The whole world hates me. Nah la.. haha. DOn care. I guess i ought to b alone. I donno who to turn to animore. cuz things changed.

I think i nid to go to the temple, Fan tai sui.

Yest's food was nice at bakerzin.

The BBq Was SooOooOOo FUN! Hae Hae hAe!!

WE talk abt ghost stories. HAHA! I juZ think Most of us There belongs tothe Crustacean Group. wHy? cuz we r CRAp( Crab)!
We dragged far, like from ghost stories we talk abt toilets, lifts, stairwaes, and jokes, shit, sleep, schools, motion sensor, perversion. AiYE, nobody told me abt mua cheeee~! (._.)

--------So one of the conversation goes like this-------

Guang Liang: aiya, every toilet is scary sia. Scariest stories alwaes happens in the lift toilet and staircase.

Yong Seng: ... den poly got motion sensor in the toilet. So i went into the toilet alone, alreadi sitting on the toilet bowl using sms and the LIGHTS WENT OFF! So dark, i cant see my fingers,walao, i was alone in the toilet

(S-I-L-E-N-C-E)

GUang Liang: orh, lidat everytime u go shit muz bring mani stones, so tat went the lites went off u can throw stone outside. (-___-)
Orh, aiya, den u can call ur fren loh, "Ehh tok to me arh, i now wan to shit."

Gino: eh, later the one reply "O K.. NO P-r-o-b-l-e-m.." (slow and spooky)

(LaUgH Out LOud, gers shouted, commotion)

GUang Liang: walao.. I thot can find a wae make them(his wifey actuallie, geeeeesss) not so scared, EU!

Yong SEng: wah aiya, easy, send sms to ur fren la!

Gino: Eh, later the fren reply u in sms, " ok no problem (spooky)"

(Luff ur ASS off the ground)

Guang LIang: Wa LAo~ I think the fren wil reply "(this is supposed to make u scared) Ok no problem(Spooky) (Jump)"

haha! I think the most funniest part is when eugene tries to tel a ghost stories, without opening his mouth he made huina and yiwen scream and heart rate increased! HAAHA! i had a hell time luffing siA!

Oh yA. we tok abt schools and it seems like every school was told to b a cemetery la, hospital la, wad SIa. hahaa.

-----Another conversation goes like this--------
Qiu Wei: eh i heard hor u noe the bridge rite, there blk 44 ppl say got one lady in red...

Me: huh, where? New built one or wad?

Gino: the one the one near the bus stop

Qiu Wei: ya ya ya, the one opposite-beside ming's blk

All: IT's OPPOSITe LA! AIYOO
(commotion between the ppl)

QIu Wei: O K O K~ ya. den they say hor if u happen to walk past there at nite. SHE will stand at the blk facing down eyeing the river..

Guang Liang: *scratch scratch* Stand where?

Qiu WEi: Wa LAo, where else SIa.

All: Where?! WHo Knows!

Qiu Wei: U all hor.... ... Where can she stand, roof top la!

All: ORRRRRRRHHhhhhh...

(ESSH.. hair standing up)

Below is my lousy illustration, keke. i'm juz trying to show tat scene aniwae
. keke.

( i post differently, paiseh, plz click on the pic for larger image, thanks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home