Monday, February 14, 2005

.Farked Up.

BiBi,
I mizzz u so muchieee. How i wish U are in SG.. MuacKS.. LuRve yA. take care okaes. It's okies cuz we still haf lotsa valentine's dae to go thru'. HEE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farked. I am FarkEd up.

U noe wad's farkEd up? I'm FarkEd uP. Blardy farkeD up. Not cuZ of i stay at home during valentine's dae. But cuz i'm FARKED UP. U noe FARKED UP. haha. It's abt family stuffs. i'm tired of all the things u said. Stop acting like we owe u. I had enuff of all ur nonsense and ur crying. Stop cat cry mouse and act graceful.

FaRked. Go n tell the whole world ba. FaRked. i noe who u wil tell, aniwae, perhaps, mayb, if, probably, or, neverthless, nonethless, u may haf other better person loh nvm loh. but i'm telling u, WHO FARKING CARE ABT IT?~!

HAELOE! TIS IS MY BLOG I CAN WRITE WADEVER I WAN. HA HHA HA HA! ANIWAE, the doodle board thing nvm la, haha, YA! oh yar.. heard of this poem? let me read u..

ROses are Red
Violet are blue
I'm SARCASTIC
AND SO R EUUUUU.

Oh... i"m HURT!!!!

I wan to tel u, when u're sad, plz USE UR brain n think carefully HOW u HURT ppl WIF ur SO-CALLED NICE SARCASTIC worDS ya? HA HA HA HA.

LALAALAAAALALALAAAAAA~! WAd a WOnderfUl WOrlDDD..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home