Saturday, July 30, 2005

SOmetimes i wonder why

I'm Not a racist.. BUT i JuZ hate THEm creeping BEhind ME! i had a goooood shock. after todae's surgery on the foot, i've been like shivering in the surgery room (partly coz of the aircon, and i m alone for tht moment). Juz now, as i trudged on the lonely path home, blasting my MD, the whole road looks creepy dark and quiet.. i sang and danced a lil' w/ Justin's Good FOOt, i donno why.. it seem like i had sum intuition.. i turn and GOT in SHOCK! i SAW a HEAD sticking OUT beHind my BACK, floating in the air( he's got a moustache..)! I nearly jump i didnt la.. coz i noe my foot is bleeding insideit may cause a lil' quake. i was like "WTH" ehhs, den onli i realise he's wearing a white top.. esHHh, friggin' damn.. he' a indianhuman~ WALAO.. PHEW. no offence, i love u ppl. but plz, plz don scare me lidat.. i may get hysterious and HILARIOUS..
thank god. hahaha. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home