Friday, August 05, 2005

i m okae

reallie. i m. i m single now. but i wanted to tel everyone tht i had a good relationship, and i enjoyed thru tis 14 months and 5 daes. though there were sadness sometimes, it's normal. rite? i want u to noe tht i realli love u. i've never regretted and i appreciated u for entering my life once. u wil owaes b a dream in my heart. though the story ended, but it mark a new beginning to our friendship. rite? though i cant stop crying, and probably wil cry for the nex few daes or weeks, but i wil be strong. everyone plz take care okae. and i reallie wil b strong. life goes on. and u too.

a dream so beautiful
til' now i stil remember
every moment
every second
every place
all of them
i will treasure them
the wonderful times
the sorrowful cries
it's all over
but the ending blooms
to another new
beginning
like the first time we met
so sweet
and memorable
it will
coz i had frame them up
in tht lil' corner of my heart
nobody can take it awae
though colors may fade
and time may cover it
probably
the nex time i open it up
the memories
wuld cum flushin' back
i wuld smile
and tel myself
so beautiful, these dreams
when tomorrow
i wake up
the fresh morning dew
wil mist up my windows
like they alwaes do
and bus 13
wil stil b crowded
wif all the sec sch kids
my name
wil stil b lee kheng
and my life
wil stil b as good
So are u
my dear fren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home