Thursday, August 11, 2005

"down" syndrome

I m totallie irritated agitated pissified-ed. anyone wanna pacifiy me for a moment or two? i feel a lil' emo. i wun b able to blog over the weekends. coz i've got chalet over at pasir ris for Irah's birthdae. nahz anyway nobody wil read my bloggies, so i donhaf to bother tht much.
shitty, im feelin'. totally sucks. wad's happening. hell. i've been blabbering bout' everything. i mean anything.
Arhs. i cant stop. i've gotta pack my bag. i wanna sleep earlie. LEEKHENG, FORGET EVERYTHING! orite??
oh mine. Damn. Nahz. i can work hard on life. i can. i noe i can. i noe.
*LK starts the GURU chant.*
peepz. i wil b fine kae. love ya ppl. everyone, and ying! u better take good care of yaself. and of cos u, my dear fren. :)

arhs. God.
hopefullie i'll load lotsa picts here when i get back from my weekends yay? ;p cya guys.

i culd stil hear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home