Monday, August 08, 2005

on a monday, lil' peevish

i woke up earlie and went to tpy to book an appointment at hair etc. i wasnt too sure if i wan to cut it. but probably a new hairstyle starts a new chapter of ma life. yay. and to cut away ends. i m not as emo as ytd. but i noe i feel lil' sad. opening the wardrobe, seeing half of it gone. wad's worse den feelin' sad. emo is the worst feelin'. nahz. i juz gotta leap a lil' higher. and forget a lil'.
i supposed.
Yuan Kai came to look fo me in the library. hahha. i m touched! but tht boi muz b too boring no ppl acc den cm look fo me. think i donno har! haa!

and realli appreciate all my frens n poly frens. all of them are so devoted and dedicated their time to me. kekke. thanks ppl. i mglad i met all of u. esp my princess, princessie, princessa. hehee. take care yay.

here's this verses, tht i wrote a yr ago. i edited sl.

i walk down the aisle of this lonely street
and saw the candy we used to eat
yet this time round
i ate alone
for you
no longer in my life

i gazed upon the starry nite
and found the stars tht glued us tight
yet this time round
they drifted apart
for us
no longer heart to heart

"the Rose" hummed in my ears
the hurt so strong, i lost control
yet this time round
i cried. and cried.
and you
no longer by my side

your number
i culd stil remember
my folders, the messages
became painfully memorable

when i sleep
i'm no longer in your arms
when i weep
u're no longer in my life

i thought i could
to smile and b strong
but somehow
the tears
they just kept jerking down

the lonely stars
brimmed so brightly tonite
and i realise
you arent gonna be by my side
i know it's time
to let it go
for whatever may come
to come and bind
in a life tht i may define

i supposed
and meant to believe
tht time passes
and memories never fade
the photos we took
and the sweet loving dates

here i set out
on this familiar street
i smile my way
and walk with grace
the pain had ceased
and time had stopped

at the moment
on the path i once took

at the moment
when ur smile still gleams

they sae we cant decide
to cry for whoever
and they sae
we can only decide
to carry on with life

i don deny i stil love u
but i probably
freeze tht lil' love
into my memory
and frame them up there

and i wil walk on
together
with tht memory

together.

together, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home