Wednesday, August 10, 2005

post syndrome

seriously. i culdnt sleep last nite. everything came flushing back. nope. it don hurt as much. tears was welling up somewhere else. not in my eyes.
i cut myself the dae b4 by accident. it was so painful. and i' gonna leave an ugly scar. tht's not so much of a problem, the problem is THAT FREAKING-LY SUCKS!!!

i culd stil hear
my heart shattered into pieces
i culd stil hear
the echo tht
follows behind ur name
i culd stil hear
the memories callin' above me
i culd stil hear them
but not as clear
i wish i culd hear
hear more den what they sae
hear more den what they see
and hear the heartbeat
tht used to beat
before the blooming
and i culd stil hear
the footsteps nearing my heart
yet tis time round
more farther apart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home